Saturday, March 12, 2011

Two Cozumel Blue Nightstands/End Tables


SOLD!!!!!
I have just finished another set of two matching 4 drawer nightstands! These have been finished in a tropical aqua color and have been highly distressed with a polyurethane finish. These remind me of something I would put in a beach house! They give the room so much energy. They are quality pieces, made by Drexel Heritage, just brought up to date!
Their dimensions are 24"W x 23 1/2"T x 14"D.
I am asking $250 for both and have low cost delivery available!





2 comments:

Carly said...

I love so much of your furniture, but these end tables spoke to me! They seem almost perfect for my bedroom, I just need to measure the sizes to see if they are too big (darn tiny bedroom!). Can you tell me how much shipping is to 18969?

Thanks!
Carly

Brecken said...

Thank you Carly! I love it when my furniture speaks to people! Means I'm doin somethin right! Those would cost $120 to get both of them to you via Greyhound and would only take a few days to get there! Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!
Brecken