Saturday, March 12, 2011

Black and White Dresser

SOLD!!!!!

I have recently finished an extremely outdated, sad looking 9 drawer dresser into a chic and modern beauty! I have painted it white with black detailing and have finished it with polyurethane for protection for years to come! It has all of the original hardware, which has also been finished in black. All of the drawers work perfectly and it is a very sturdy piece.
Its dimensions are 60"W x 18"D x 31"T.
I am asking $350 obo and have low cost delivery available!





5 comments:

Ange said...

Well done!!!
That is so unique, I love it!!!! Certainly a one-of-a-kind piece which is what I try to find :o)
Angex

Brecken said...

Thank you so much Ange!

julienne.monet said...

So I found you randomly on fb marketplace ( i NEVER go on there)... I LOVE all your work but especially this black/white dresser!

Brecken said...

Oh thank you! I rarely ever post on there, and just randomly decided to one day! I'm glad to hear people are seeing my furniture! haha

. said...

i WANT