Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hand Painted Zebra Stripe End Table/Nightstand

SOLD!!!!!!!

I have just finished this hand-painted Zebra Stripe End Table/Nightstand! Every line was hand-drawn by me! For those of you who know me, or were in my drawing class in college, you already know, that was no easy feat! For once my inability to draw a straight line was a good thing! I left the original hardware on this piece, I just love how unique and ornate the pulls are! This would look so great in a dorm room, or covered in hot pink for a little girls room, or even as an end table in the front room! It is sure to be a conversation starter! It is clearly black and white with a polyurethane finish! The interior has also been painted black. I am asking $140 for this completely unique, undeniably one of a kind nightstand/end table, and have low cost delivery available!







No comments: