Tuesday, August 16, 2011

White and Silver 3 piece Dining Set!

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Sweet and chic 3 piece dining set that has just been finished!
They have all been finished in a light milky white with silver detailing! The table has a fabulous leaf that is held and stored underneath so it never gets lost and never takes up extra space in your closet! The entire set is for sale for $1100! Don't miss out on these detailed beauties!

The buffet measures: 41"H x 59.5"W x 20"D
The china cabinet measures: 65"H x 37" W x 15"D
The table w/0 leaf: 30.5"H x 40"W x 57"L

I have delivery and shipping options available! Please e-mail junquefurniture@gmail.com or call/text 801.995.8865 with any questions!












4 comments:

oops! said...

mmmmmmm, I Love it!

Brecken said...

Thank you! I love furniture with curves and character!

The Midwest Cottage said...

Congrats I knew it would sell!

Laura said...

Hi, these are so beautiful photos collection. I really enjoyed your article. White color always make your place so brighter and shining. That's why I really prefer white furniture fur my children. Though make it's some time really tough to maintain white furniture specially Dining Set but front of children happiness and smile this problem is really small. Thanks for sharing your article.