Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pesto Green and Cream 9 Drawer Dresser w/ Mirror

It is very rare when I come across a certain piece of furniture that has some personal meaning to me when I buy it to refinish, and this piece is one of them. I am a strong believer that everyone comes in to your life for a reason. Several years ago a man came and bought a desk from me, he offered me about half of what I was asking for it, me, being the pretty timid person I was at the time, accepted. We ended up talking for awhile and he looked at some other furniture I had for sale, as he was leaving, he told me I wasn't asking enough for my furniture. I sat there for a minute in stupor thinking about how that very man had just talked me down on a desk he was leaving with. Well years later, that man has become a dear friend to me and my furniture would not be where it is without me meeting him. He helped my confidence in myself and my business grow.
I bought this dresser from him through some unfortunate circumstances and refinished it into this! An extremely random side note, but still meaningful.


SOLD!!!!!!
I have refinished this retro 9 drawer dresser and mirror set, in a pesto green and cream! All of the drawers work great. It has a polyurethane finish for extra protection! I am asking $400 obo and have low cost delivery available! This dresser is 63 3/4"W x 18"D x 30 3/4"T and the mirror is 40 1/2"T x 28 1/2"W. This dresser can be seen at your convenience at emiliejayne on 801 S. and 800 E. in Salt Lake City


No comments: