Monday, March 22, 2010

Peacock Blue and Black Dresser

SOLD!!!!!!!!

This dresser has been sitting in my kitchen for almost a whole year now. (Yes, I have unfinished furniture in my house! Its all over the place, my parents were thrilled I got married and they mostly got their garage back!) It was a wreck when I got it, completely falling apart, my husband could not believe I actually spent money on it. I have not been able to decide what to do with it, but I knew it had to be something new. This piece started my new furniture kick, completely different then anything I have done before. This dresser has been painted black with a peacock blue underneath. It has been finished with polyurethane for protection. I found some awesome bright blue depression glass knobs to go on it. It is an extremely old dresser, but the drawers still move in and out just fine! Its measurements are 32"W x 18"D x 43"H. I am asking $300 and have low cost delivery available! Please call (801)995-8865 or e-mail me at the-chic-life@hotmail.com with any questions!










No comments: