Monday, September 8, 2008

140 Year Old Red Vintage Armoire





SOLD!!!!! THIS SOLD IN 17 HOURS FOR THE FULL PRICE!!!
I have an amazing red armoire that I just finished for sale. I was going to paint it a solid red and distress it, but once I saw the grain through the paint I knew I just could not paint over that. It has a coat of polyurethane on it for extra protection. It is made of oak and incredibly sturdy especially for how old it is. This is one piece you have to see in person to truly appreciate! It is 40"W x 20 1/4"D x 71"T. I am asking $550 and can deliver for an additional fee! I am asking that much because of how unique it is, not because of its age. The amount of work and time that was put into restoring it to make it a truely one of a kind piece of furniture is why I am asking $550 for it. Please call (801)554-3559 or e-mail me at the-chic-life@hotmail.com with any questions or to set up a time to see this great piece!

No comments: